The Immortals Part One: Shadows & Starstone
CHERYL MACKEY
Now available on Audiobook! The gods created the Immortals to protect and defend their world against an unseen enemy known as the Dro-Aconi, and then vanished. A thousand years later Ivo, Jaeger, Jadeth, and Emaranthe are tasked by The Unknown Sun to protect a desert village. Their mines hide Starstone, the power source used to create the great portals that can transport armies across the lands. Welcome to Ein-Aral…where nothing is as it seems.
Genre: Fantasy
FREE Regular Price: $0.99

Jessica Wayne
The Last Ward
Daxon Ward turned his back on his legacy decades ago. When his brother is set to graduate the Guardian Academy and join the ranks of the same realm protectors he abandoned, Daxon swallows his hatred and returns. It was meant to be a celebration, but the academy comes under attack, and Daxon crosses paths with the realms' most notorious assassin, a Sage who leaves no survivors. Will Daxon leave the academy to defend itself? Or stay and fight?
Genre: Fantasy
FREE Regular Price: $0.99

Fae Magic
A.M. Hardin
I just wanted to be normal. Hiding in the human realm kept me safe until a lie drew me back to Faerie; forcing me to face the demons of my past - including my family. A marriage has been arrange. One I'm determined to fight. Even with four men by my side, the odds stacked against me. Still, I can't lose control- bad things happen when i do. But what if they leave me with no choice?
Genre: Fantasy
$0.99 Regular Price: $3.99

Not A Member?
Join BookRebel today to get access to free books!
Sign Me Up
 

Share With Your Friends
Love your friends enough to give them free books?
Share BookRebel
Not a social media person? Forward this newsletter to your friends instead!
 

 
Email Settings | Unsubscribe | Help