The Keeper's Legacy ARC
Meg Anne
A legacy forged in blood and shrouded in nightmares. With everyone she's ever loved dead, Effie's fate is no longer one of her choosing. Overnight, she becomes the newest initiate of the Keepers of Prophecy, a secret order that Sees what the future holds.
Genre: Fantasy
FREE Regular Price: $3.99

The Last Witch
M J Lawrie
My ex-lover is a psychopath, hunting me down for revenge. I'm falling in love with his enemy. And I'm the last Arcane Witch left alive, destined to return magic to the modern world and end a five hundred year-long war between my kind and ruthless Witch Hunters. After a lifetime of imprisonment, I'm released from my chains and thrown into a world I'm supposed to save. A world that has made me suffer beyond words.
Genre: Fantasy
$0.99 Regular Price: $3.99

Witch Fairy Tale
Sonia Parin
Lexie, a threat to the Coven? On a quest to rescue her fairy, Rebel, Lexie is imprisoned without a trial. When her greatest foe becomes her strongest ally, Lexie knows the rules of the game have changed. Life will definitely never be the same for her again.
Genre: Fantasy
$0.99 Regular Price: $4.99

Not A Member?
Join BookRebel today to get access to free books!
Sign Me Up
 

Share With Your Friends
Love your friends enough to give them free books?
Share BookRebel
Not a social media person? Forward this newsletter to your friends instead!
 

 
Email Settings | Unsubscribe | Help