The Prince and the Poisoner
Helena Rookwood
Steal from a prince. Poison a princess. She could win her freedom or destroy a kingdom…
Genre: Fantasy
$0.99 Regular Price: $2.99

The Cursed Fairy Tales Box Set (Books 1 to 3) (The Cursed Fairy Tale Series)
Margo Ryerkerk
Get the Cursed Fairy Tale boxset for only 99c for a limited time! The boxset includes all 3 books in the series. The Nutcracker Curse, Book 1 The Selection meets The Last Unicorn. The Bluebeard Curse, Book 2 I must break the dark curse hanging above me if I want to rescue the one I love. The Hansel and Gretel Curse, Book 3 To rescue my brother, I'll venture into the witch's lair.
Genre: Fantasy
$0.99 Regular Price: $9.99

Not A Member?
Join BookRebel today to get access to free books!
Sign Me Up
 

Share With Your Friends
Love your friends enough to give them free books?
Share BookRebel
Not a social media person? Forward this newsletter to your friends instead!
 

 
Email Settings | Unsubscribe | Help