Hi Marcos,

Thanks for signing up for a Constant Contact account. My name is Narin Sae-Eaw and I am going to be your primary point of contact during your trial. I'm here to help  you get going easily and successfully!  
  
I tried to reach you at the phone number that you provided to us when you signed up for your trial, however, it seemed like that might not be the best number.  The number we have on file is 8774595673 and that connected me to NutriSystem.  Is there a better number where I can reach you?  

If it's easier, feel free to Click Here to schedule an appointment or call me at the number below. I have a lot of great ideas to help you get started - looking forward to speaking with you soon! 

Thanks again, marcos.  I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Here are some other great resources to help you get started before we speak.



Sincerely, 


Narin Sae-Eaw | Online Marketing Consultant

P: (781) 370-8558 | nsaeeaw@constantcontact.com Schedule an Appointment Click Here 




Know a Friend or Family Member that could use Constant Contact for their business or non-profit?


CLICK HERE to get them set up with a trial so they can experience the power of Constant Contact too. When they move forward with a full paid account we will apply a $30 account credit to your account and their account!