Death Island: The Journey (Death Island #1)
Kelsey Ketch
After unearthing an ancient map adorned with Mayan glyphs, Meriden Cummings is launched on the journey of a lifetime. However, there is a cost to her newfound freedom. One that will torment her mind as well as her soul.
Genre: Fantasy
$0.99 Regular Price: $2.99

Rogue Huntress ARC
Thea Atkinson
My pack won't let me leave. Not alive, anyway. Pack rules state, "You kill the alpha, you become alpha." But no one expected my foster brother would assassinate my father, take over the pack, and keep my brothers and me as hostages. Now imprisoned, I need to find a way to escape. Easier said than done, considering my foster brother is dangling my brothers' lives in the balance to force me into submission.
Genre: Fantasy
FREE Regular Price: $4.99

Not A Member?
Join BookRebel today to get access to free books!
Sign Me Up
 

Share With Your Friends
Love your friends enough to give them free books?
Share BookRebel
Not a social media person? Forward this newsletter to your friends instead!
 

 
Email Settings | Unsubscribe | Help